Fluid and moving, our team takes on tough jobs. From near-bankrupt operations to natural disasters, we have a history of tackling difficult work.
We are specialists in crisis communications, public participation/consultation processes, public education, brand journalism, strategic communication planning, and social media communications.
We are generalists in just about everything else, from layout & design to event coordination and media relations, we have practiced in nearly every area of the vast public relations portfolio.
With 20 years experience in an ever-changing public relations field, we know how to adapt – quickly.
Owned and operated by an Accredited Public Relations practitioner, who is trained to ICS 300, NFPA 1001 Level 2, and IAP2 Foundations for Public Participation standards, Tim Conrad, APR, is up for your challenge. He assembles teams based around your needs, from senior to junior practitioners, he uses a cloud-based model to maximize your budget, and can work in any location in North America.
Our recent experience includes:
- Crisis Communications – 2017 British Columbia Wildfires based in Cariboo Regional District – completing three tours and five weeks in emergency operations over a three month period
- Public Participation – Post-disaster – Cariboo Regional District, British Columbia – 18 community meetings, a survey and Facebook Live event over three month period
- Public Participation – Grain Elevator vote on a question – Town of Sexsmith, Alberta
- Employee Participation – Mountain Plains CSSN – Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Strategic Communication Plan – County of Grande Prairie – Grande Prairie, Alberta
Training courses we offer include:
- Media Relations & Interview Skills
- No Pay, No Play – Facebook Promotions – See Eventbrite to register
- Storyteller – Brand Journalism – See Eventbrite to register
Tim Conrad, APR, performs as a keynote speaker regularly, including:
- TedX: Bubble Communications
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Conference: Disaster Communications & Consultations: You Are Not Ready (panel member)
- Business Innovation Conference: Communications in Business
Book a call or meeting now!